Unicontrol Systemtechnik GmbH undertakes software development, software testing as well as system testing of software in the automotive field. Special expertise is also provided in hardware-related and object-oriented software development.
Among our long-standing customers are OEMs and renowned suppliers to the automotive industry as well as special-purpose vehicle manufacturers. For more than a decade, we have been an A-supplier to Continental Automotive GmbH. We are developing custom-made software for instrument clusters, fully graphical display units, infotainment systems, air conditioning control systems, satellite navigation, driver assistance systems, engine management systems and other types of control systems. We are undertaking the complete software development for complex systems, individual components, control units or functionalities, including their integration, right up to verifying their readiness for start of production. 'Hardware related' also means the programming and integration of individual controllers is done in real time.
We are perfectly acquainted with all common bus systems, such as CAN, Ethernet, K-Line, L-Line, LIN, FlexRay, MOST, Profibus or ISOBUS. Depending on the task, we develops complete bus systems, carries out evaluations, uses data e.g. for display s, programs and integrates control units. Our service portfolio also includes simulations.
In the development of and work with embedded systems, control units and controllers, we mainly use C and Assembler as programming languages as well as Visual Studio and Borland. In this field, object-oriented programming languages, such as C++, are increasingly applied. All common operating systems, such as Windows, Windows CE or Linux, are used and, if required, adapted to the specific customer requirements.
Special know-how has been generated in the field of HMI developments. Based on the development of in-house fully graphical display systems for automotive applications, Unicontrol?s specialists? expertise in this field is in high demand for basic developments, HMI developments, animations and system tests. Image recognition, analysis and translation in displays and controls as well as assistance systems complete our portfolio in this field.
Selected services in the field of software development:
- software development for 8/16/32/64-bit microcontrollers (real-time systems), e.g. made by Freescale, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Atmel, NEC, TI, ST, predominantly for automotive applications
- software development for control units including driver development, testing, assistance and displays, warnings, visualisation and system integration
- software development for instrument clusters, seat heating, auxiliary heating, air conditioning control systems, engine management systems, battery management, radios, navigation and other applications
- development and administration of bus systems including the integration of control units
- software development for fully graphical display systems (HMI), other graphics systems, visualisation, video applications, animation, control and operation via touch screens
- software development for free configuration of devices and displays
- hardware-related software developments especially for automotive engineering; and
- development of user-specific navigation solutions, including integration of customized hardware solutions.
As our main customers are in the automotive industry, Unicontrol adopts the high quality requirements and standards of this branch. The enterprise is certified according to ISO 9001:2008, uses Automotive Spice® as a guideline and is currently in the process of maturity level determination under the terms of Automotive Spice® pursuant to ISO/IEC 15504. As a supplier to the automotive industry, Unicontrol also undergoes periodic comprehensive audits.
Almost 50 computer scientists, mathematicians and information technology engineers with extended work experience solve your tasks within the shortest time possible and to your utmost satisfaction ensuring 100-percent compliance with set and required quality standards.
State-of-the-art computer engineering, up-to-date software and development tools, knowledge and experience, and the continuous training of qualified staff guarantee a fast and smooth order processing. Long-term customer relations demonstrate our company's quality and effectiveness.
Realistic assessment of opportunities, the search for optimum solutions, fair advice and last, but not least, the favourable price-performance ratio are appreciated by Unicontrol?s customers.
Come to know us as a fair and competent partner. No matter what challenge lies ahead, our offers - based on proven competency - will convince you.
Languages and systems:
Hardware-related software development
- C, C++, Assembler, BSK-Macro
Object-oriented software development
- Borland C++ Builder, MS Visual Studio (C++, C#, VBA), GNU C++, JAVA, Rational Rose
- Windows, Windows CE, Linux/Embedded Linux, UNIX, OSEK, OS9000, Green Hills, SunOS, DOS, heartOS
- HIL, SIL
- MS-SQL-Server, MS-Access, dBase, Oracle
- CANoe, CANalyzer
- CAN, Ethernet, LIN, K-Line, L-Line, FlexRay, MOST, ISOBUS, Profibus